Babo Botanicals Sunscreen has been a long time favorite of my family’s. They offer so many different products that fit the needs of many. So, I am breaking it down and sharing the details on the products we use from Babo Botanicals!
*Affiliate Disclosure: I do have affiliate links in this blog post. If you purchase something from my link, I will receive a small commission from the sale. This comes at no cost to you but is paid by the company. I do not take becoming an affiliate with any company lightly. If I am, it’s because I believe in the company and their product.
*Suzi(Gurl Gone Green) is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Sunscreen is one of those products that you want to get right. In the world of clean beauty, there’s always two questions – will it leave a white residue and does it actually work? We’ve all probably experienced a time where we slathered the whole family with an EWG-approved sunscreen only to discover after a couple hours in the sun that it doesn’t work!
Thankfully, vacations are no longer marred by sunburns or white pasty pics since coming across Babo Botanicals Sunscreen. It blends into the skin and most importantly, protects the skin from the sun.
I love that Babo Botanicals was founded by a mom, who wanted plant-based products for her family. Although the focus of this post is on their line of sunscreen, they do carry a variety of personal care products.
As they state on their website, they have family roots with a planet perspective. Babo Botanical products use natural ingredients that are safe for the whole family and for the planet.
Babo Botanical products contain an exclusive Nutri-Soothe™ Complex rich in vitamins and antioxidants. It’s a blend of 4 powerful organic botanicals: Calendula, Chamomile, Watercress and Meadowsweet. In order to preserve the potency of the botanical extract they soak the botanicals at precise concentrations in plant-based glycerin to diffuse their benefits (in their waterless products, sunflower oil is used instead of glycerin).
All of their sun care products consist of 100% mineral sunscreen, are fragrance-free, and hypoallergenic.
Related Content: Best Natural Sunscreens
Babo Botanicals Sunscreen Products
Babo Botanicals don’t have just one or two sunscreen products, they have seventeen! This makes it a one stop shop for all your sunscreen needs. Here are the exact products they currently have available on their website:
- Sheer Mineral Sunscreen Spray SPF50
- Clear Zinc Fragrance Free Sunscreen Lotion SPF30
- Sheer Mineral Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50
- Super Shield Mineral Fragrance Free Sunscreen Sport Stick SPF50
- Baby Face Mineral Fragrance Free Sunscreen Lotion SPF50
- Baby Face Mineral Fragrance Free Sunscreen Stick SPF50
- Baby Skin Mineral Sunscreen Pump Spray SPF30
- Sheer Zinc Continuous Spray Sunscreen SPF30
- Clear Zinc Sunscreen Stick SPF30
- Daily Sheer Fluid Mineral SPF50
- Daily Sheer for Face Fragrance Free Sunscreen Lotion SPF40
- Daily Sheer Fluid Mineral Tinted Sunscreen SPF50
- Tinted Facial Mineral Sunscreen Stick SPF50 – Natural Glow
- Natural Glow Fragrance Free Tinted Daily Sheer Sunscreen Lotion SPF30
- Wild Rose Lip Tint Conditioner SPF15
- Beach Rose Lip Tint Conditioner SPF15
- Crimson Rose Lip Tint Conditioner SPF15
You will also find multi-packs available for purchase off their website – making it easy to stock up and save money at the same time!
Related Content: Cocokind Daily SPF Sunscreen Review
Babo Botanicals Sunscreen Review
I have by no means tried ALL of the Babo Botanicals products, but I will be sharing about the ones that I have tried to give you an idea of the what their products are like.
Related Content: Best Natural Skincare For Men
So many amazing sunscreen products from one brand! What’s your favorite Babo Botanicals sunscreen product?
If you like this post, check out these past posts: