In honor of my birthday I thought I would share with you 34 natural products that changed my life. I really thought long and hard about these and wanted to give you products that truly made the cut for me. I’ve been on the this real food journey for 10+years, this natural beauty journey for 8 years and creating a nontoxic home for 2 years. It’s totally a journey but one that is doable! Remember it’s not a sprint but a marathon. Keep your sanity and slowly detox your life.
34 Natural Products That Changed My Life-
- Berkey Water Filter- I got a Berkley water filter for my home 7 years ago and I haven’t looked back. After learning what’s in our drinking water I knew I needed to get a water filter. The average drinking water can contain pharmaceutical drugs, fluoride, chlorine, heavy metals- just to name a few. Berkey is not only filters out all the nasties but also is pretty affordable. You can choose what size you need depending on your family. Get one here!
- Doterra On Guard Essential Oil- This essential oil was introduced to me by my friend Steph Duford. I’m beyond grateful for it now! I use it as a cleaner in my house to kill bacteria and parasites. Many natural cleaners don’t kill parasites. But On Guard does! I make my own DIY cleaner with it and my house is so clean. I fill a squirt bottle- (the size of a normal apple cider vinegar bottle). Get On Guard here!
- Kiddobloom- Love these stainless steel eating trays and utensils for kids. They aren’t plastic and don’t leach chemicals! The silverware is rounded at the edges, so really great for kids. They even have the cutest mugs. Shop Kiddobloom here!
- Kosas Lipstick- These lipsticks are my fave in natural beauty! They offer a ton of color options, are highly pigmented and last. Plus, they’re hydrating. Trust me, you’ll be hooked in no time. Some favorite colors I love are Thrillest, Royal, and Rosewater. Snag a lipstick here!
- Josh Rosebrook Hairspray- If you’ve been transitioning to natural beauty for a hot minute then you know finding a natural hair spray can often feel like a daunting task. Well, I’ve literally tried them all and the only one that meets my standards is Josh Rosebrook. Get it here and thank me later!
- Live Botanical Luna Rose and Honey Mask + Cleanser- Basically my holy grail when it comes to morning routine. I apply this to my face, while I brush my teeth and 5 minutes later I’m left with skin that glows. It’s magic in a jar! Plus, so budget friendly. Use my coupon code: GURLGONEGREEN for 20%! Snag one here!
- Pharmaca- Oh Pharmaca how I love you! So as many of you know I’m an esthetician. Well, I worked as an esthetician at Pharmaca years ago. I loved it! For those who don’t know what Pharmaca is, allow me to explain. It’s your one stop shop when it comes to living a natural lifestyle. They have natural supplements, natural beauty products and natural baby products. There’s really not much you can’t find at Pharmaca. I love how I can find everything in one spot, but I also love how Pharmaca is constantly having sales! It’s kind of amazing. They are usually offering 20% off all the time, which means more money in my wallet! Shop all of Pharmaca here!
- Elite Fuel Iron- This iron literally changed my life. My iron depletion was severely low in the summer. So much so that after workouts I would feel dizzy. I knew something was up. After having my blood drawn I saw that my levels were crazy low. My naturopath recommended this specific iron supplement. It had been shown to increase iron absorption much faster. Usually if you take an iron supplement it takes a while to build up storage again. I noticed a difference after a couple weeks! Can’t recommend it enough!
- Naturpedic Organic Mattress- Sleeping on an organic mattress is pretty life changing. The amount of toxins in conventional mattresses is pretty disheartening. Since we sleep a 1/3 of our lives. It’s important to know what your sleeping on and what your body is absorbing. My husband and I have LOVED our naturpedic mattress! It’s seriously so comfortable. This is the naturpedic mattress we have!
- White Lotus Home Pillows- Finding organic pillows that my husband, myself and kids love has been no small task. But thanks to White Lotus Home- it’s been so easy! My husband literally won’t stop talking about his shredded latex pillow- he loves it. My kids and I love our Kapok Pillows. They offer such great customer service, can help you figure out which pillow is best and offer so many varieties depending on your pillow needs. Check out all their pillow options here!
- SOL Organic Sheets– These sheets are a game changer! They’re soft, and not filled with toxins. I love that they offer several options depending on what you like. They’re luxury sheets but at affordable prices. Check out the sheets here!
- Fitglow Beauty Lip Serums- Say hello to your new favorite lip serum- but for real! These are my favorite lip glosses in green beauty. I hadn’t found a favorite until I used these. Now I can’t go back! They aren’t sticky, or goopy like you might think. They are so smooth, hydrating and nourishing. The founder actually made them to act like a lip serum for the lips that is filled with antioxidants and vitamins. Check out all the lip colors here!
- Crunchi Foundation Brush- This foundation brush is EVERYTHING! It’s so soft, love that it has a flat top and is vegan. I know it sounds funny but when it comes to foundation brushes this brush takes the cake! Get yours here!
- Blendtec Blender- Yep, a quality high speed blender changes lives. I’ve had my Blendtec Blender now for over 4 years and I can’t recommend it enough. I love that it gets my smoothies so smooth, and can make nut butters. It gets used at least once a day if not twice. Check it out here!
- Cuisinart Food Processor- I didn’t get a food processor until this last year and I’m kind of kicking myself that I waited this long. It’s seriously SO amazing! I use it for my raw veggie bread, kale chip recipes, protein balls, granola bars- the list is endless! This is the one I have!
- Vitacost- where do I even start with Vitacost?! I love this online health food store. It has all my favorite natural products for food and living but at a fraction of the cost. Plus, they’re always offering coupon codes! I can’t recommend them enough! Shop Vitacost here!
- If you care parchment paper- I know how has a parchment paper changed my life- well it has, allow me to explain. Parchment paper can actually be really toxic. It’s bleached and can contain many toxic chemicals. Things that you don’t want in your food and eventually in your body. In comes If You Care Parchment Paper- it’s unbleached, and nontoxic. So basically you can have your cake and eat it too! I love using parchment paper everyday for cooking. It makes cleaning after cooking so easy! Get your parchment paper here!
- Body Love Book- This book really opened my eyes to how our bodies process sugar, carbs, protein, fats, etc. If you’re wondering why you’re feeling low on energy, can’t lose the weight, or other health issues- check this book out. She breaks it down so simply! Get your book here!
- Honest Beauty Mascara- This mascara is my FAVE in natural beauty! It works like no other mascara and stays put. Plus, you can get it from Amazon for $14.99! Grab one for yourself and a friend here!
- Reusable Water Bottle- I don’t think I need to explain why this is such a life changer but I’ll give you a brief overview. Plastic bottles aren’t going away and the more we stop using them, the more change we can create. Plastic contains a host of problems in our bodies too. Have you ever drank out of a plastic water bottle? You can literally taste the plastic! Grab a reusable water bottle and change your life and the environment!
- Raw veggie Bread Ebook- I love raw veggie bread. Sounds weird but it literally has changed the way I eat and consume veggies. I dabbled in raw veggie bread here and there but didn’t start consistently making it until 2018. Wow, what a difference that made! My hubs is addicted and so am I. Imagine consuming a ton of veggies in a piece of bread that is made with healthy fats like nuts or seeds, olive oil and flaxseed…you would become addicted too. I use mine for veggie wraps, dip in hummus, egg wraps, and to just eat by itself. Check out the e-course I took here!
- Excalibur Dehydrator- Have you ever made kale chips in the dehydrator? Yeah, it’s life changing as well. Once you make them in the dehydrator, you’ll never go back to the oven. Plus, in the dehydrator all the nutrients are kept intact, since it’s not cooked past 115. I use my dehydrator for making raw veggie bread too, fruit leather, dried fruit, sprouted nuts- again the list is endless! Check out my Excalibur Dehydrator here!
- OSEA Ocean Cleanser- I found this cleanser this past year and I haven’t looked back. I’m already on my second bottle and these are large bottles! I love that it I can use it on my eyes to remove all my eye makeup and it doesn’t sting. I also love that it foams up ever so slightly and that it washes off with water- no washcloth needed. Another product that everyone loves! Plus, it smells amazing! Get yours here!
- True Botanicals Antioxidant Boost and Cellular Repair Serum- I’ve been using these two for a serious dose of antioxidants and vitamins for the skin for several years. They seriously work! I always tell people if you’re looking for products that deliver in natural beauty, then look no further, these are it! These products are what are going to help with those fine lines and help to age gracefully. Get them here!
- Activ Whey Protein Powder- If you follow me, you know I love Activ Whey! It’s a goat whey protein that comes in vanilla and chocolate. Tastes amazing- you will become addicted. It also is so light, not heavy at all. It’s completely different than cow’s whey. It’s hypo-allergenic versus allergenic, is immune boosting and promotes healthy digestion. Check it out here!
- Waseda Farms- I just discovered Waseda Farms a couple months ago and I’ve been hooked! I get nothing from recommending them, other than hopefully more business sent their way. They are the best organic, pastured meat delivery farm I’ve found. Most meats deliveries are organic but not pastured- Waseda is both! Their selection is amazing too! From pork, chicken, beef, lamb, and turkey. The taste is amazing too- you won’t be disappointed. Plus, they deliver it right to your front door! That’s my favorite part. For so long I had to go to all these farms to get it but now I just go to Waseda! I have my good friend Steph Duford to thank! Check out all their offerings here!
- Stasher Bags- These silicone bags have changed my food storage game for the better! I don’t use plastic bags anymore. But use these instead. They aren’t leaching any toxic chemicals, and I save money because I’m not constantly buying plastic bags. Plus, you’re saving the environment! Get yours here!
- E3 Live- This is an organic algae that has given me energy and helped my hashimotos. I started taking it over a year ago and I have felt so much better taking it! It gives my body all the nutrients! Algae supports digestion and the immune system, helps with mental clarity, and brain health. Trust me, this stuff is SO good! Get your E3Live here!
- Ilia True Skin Serum Foundation- I talk about this foundation all the time and sometimes I feel like a broken record but it’s because I just love it! It doesn’t look heavy on the skin, covers redness, and creates and overall polished glow. You’ll be loving how your skin looks. I’ve tried all the natural foundations and this one always calls to me! It performs just like it’s name- True Skin Serum Foundation. I wear the color SF3. Snag it here!
- Almond Cow- I never knew I needed this clever gadget until I started to use it- now I don’t know how I got along without it. It makes making nut milks a breeze- I mean seriously so easy! You’ll love it! Get your Almond Cow here!
- Xtrema Cookware- I started using this nontoxic cookware several months ago and wow it’s a whole new world in the kitchen! Things don’t stick like they used too, it’s so easy to clean and it continues to look good. I’m going to be giving these as gifts!
- Agent Nateur Holi Rose Deodorant- I probably had tried 50 natural deodorants until Agent Nateur Holi Rose. Once I tried it though, there was no going back. This deodorant doesn’t mess around. It has never irritated my skin, and keeps me smelling fresh all day long. I’m not the only one that thinks this. This is a holy grail among green beauty bloggers! Snag one here!
- Kosmatology Hand Soap- There’s hand soaps and then there’s Cosmetology hand soaps. These hands soaps are squeaky clean, don’t dry out your hands(hello) and come in a ton of fun scents. Get one for you and for a friend here!
- Aila Nail Polish and Nail Polish Wipes- I’ve tried a lot of natural nail polish and Aila has stolen my heart. It goes on so smooth, isn’t goopy at all. Love all the colors! They have a top coat called better than gel that literally acts like a natural top coat on top of your nails. I also love their nail polish remover wipes. I can easily take them anywhere because they come in a wipe form. Get your Aila nail polish and wipes here!
See anything you love too? What are some natural products that have changed your life?
Beauty Heroes August Discovery: Ayuna is here! I’m over the moon to be sharing with you about this luxurious green beauty skincare line. I first discovered them over a year ago. Beauty Heroes has had them in their box before. But this time their launching a new product and I couldn’t be more excited to share it with you! If you aren’t familiar with Beauty Heroes, then read the paragraph below to see why this green beauty box has my heart.
Beauty Heroes was founded by Jeannie Jarnot. A longtime spa director herself and healthy beauty expert. I had the pleasure of meeting Jeannie last year at IBE, and she is truly one of the sweetest people. Beauty Heroes is a monthly beauty service that selects only the best clean beauty brands. Each month you can find one to two full size truly heroic products in each box. The products typically range from skincare to haircare products. However, every 3 months Beauty Heroes offers a makeup box as well that’s optional for members or non-members. I absolutely love their “Use Less, Love More” philosophy. By only getting one or two products, you allow yourself to truly experience them. Of course you can trust their picks, as they are strict on their integrity standards. What’s not to love about this whole concept? As a Beauty Heroes Ambassador, and I couldn’t be more thrilled to be part of such a movement.
On to the review…
This cream is creamy, decadent and addicting. I remember after first using it waking up and literally touching my skin and thinking- wow! My skin felt so good. Smooth and supple, completely hydrated. Now you might be wondering what’s in this luxurious cream- allow me to explain.
It has a combination of phyto-peptides, and restorative botanical factors. Not too mention it is preserved through probiotics- how cool! It is also vegan. This cream is meant to firm and restore your skin’s texture and color. I use it morning and night. It’s light enough to apply in the morning before makeup. It smells wonderful too! If you’ve smelled Ayuna’s products in the past then you know what I’m talking about- their signature scent. But if you haven’t let me give you a little preview. It has an essential oil natural fragrance of Gurjum Balsam, Holy Wood, Myrrh, Chamomile, Rosemary, Buchu. You will love the smell!
This body cream is another skin treat from Ayuna! It’s filled with prebiotics that help to balance your skin’s microbiota. In my opinion this is a cutting edge product! It contains Plasma Rich in Cell Factors from Noni and Peptides from Lactic Bacteria. It also has a blend of Calendula, Zea Mays. It’s power packed and will visibly improve the skin. It feels SO luxurious going on- a serious skin treat. My skin throughout the day fills so hydrated. I love how it soaks in though and doesn’t leave behind an oily residue. It also contains their signature scent! Trust me you will be loving this until the very last drop.
I wouldn’t sit on this one long! The value on this discovery is $257! But you can get it for $42.95! Word on the street it will go fast! If you haven’t signed up for Beauty Heroes, you can sign up here!
If you’re already a Beauty Heroes member, you know each time you shop in the Beauty Heroes store you get 15% off your purchase. Stock up here on all your must have green beauty products! Also, for the month of August, the love more promotion for Beauty Heroes Customers is Ursa Major’s Hoppin’ Fresh Deodorant. It naturally eliminates underarm odor and soothes all skin types with a cool, fresh aroma. Get yours FREE with any $125+ purchase in the Beauty Store. Shop the Beauty Store here!
Also, be sure to snag the limited edition Makeup Discovery from Beauty Heroes- Saphho! This was such a great box! Get it here!
So I’ve got the lowdown on Budget Friendly Natural Products- To Splurge or Save is the question and I’m sharing it all! I get asked a lot what are some budget friendly options for pretty much everything, so I thought I would make a list of top products to swap out and a splurge and save on each. The goal is to get you to swap them out easily. But I also don’t want you to feel like you’re going to go broke, here are some easy swaps to get you started!
Also, remember that this is a process and not something that needs to happen overnight. That will only create stress and that’s not going to help anyone! Take baby steps and do a little at a time.
To Splurge or Save:
My Top Picks-
SPLURGE- $26 Agent Nateur- This deodorant works around the clock to deliver fresh underarms like no other deodorant I’ve used in green beauty- it’s the real deal and then some. It never irritates my arms either even though it does have baking soda in it. It smells like roses and not in the my grandma smells like rose perfume but in the chic cool way. I can’t recommend this deodorant enough. It is definitely a splurge but worth every penny!
SAVE- $7.99 Green Tidings All Natural Deodorant– This is the first deodorant I tried in green beauty that worked. I remember thinking, wow I still smell good in the evening! It comes in lavender or unscented. I prefer lavender. It doesn’t irritate my underarms either. I also love that you can get it on Amazon- so convenient! You can get a 1 oz. stick for $7.99 or a 2.7 oz for $14. A great buy for the amount of product you get!
SPLURGE- $80 Mahalo The Bean Antioxidant Mask- This mask is what dreams are made of! But really. I remember noticing a difference after the first time I used it. I know sounds crazy- but it’s true. It lightens sun spots, and brings an overall brightness to my skin. My redness is diminished as well. It’s like a detox for your skin, while also giving your skin some nourishment. It’s spendy but you’ll love it after the first use!
SAVE- $30 Live Botanical Luna Rose and Honey Mask- I can’t not use this mask. It’s in my routine nearly everyday. My favorite way to use it is in the morning when I’m getting ready for the day. I apply it right before I brush my teeth and then rinse it off once I’m done brushing them. It gives my skin a serious glow and wakes me up. I’m addicted! I’m always shocked at the price too and the quality of ingredients! You’ll love it- trust me! Plus, with my 20% off coupon code you’ll save $6- so the mask ends up being $24! Use Coupon Code: GURLGONEGREEN. Crazy awesome deal!
SPLURGE- $48 Crunchi Liquid Foundation- This foundation is SO good. I’ve been using it for over a year now and can’t get enough. One of the reasons I fell hard for it is because there isn’t any coconut oil in it. Something that’s hard to find in green beauty. Coconut oil can clog pores and I’ve found on some people it even causes them to breakout. This foundation leaves my skin feeling even and fresh, but not overdone. Plus, it has a sweet vanilla smell!
SAVE- $31.47- ZuZu Luxe Oil Free Liquid Foundation- This foundation is great for year round but especially in the warm summer months when you don’t want extra oil clogging those pores. It glides on easily and gives a polished look but not too much where you’re wearing a full face of makeup. Plus, at Pharmaca online you can usually get this for 20% off! Pharmaca is always having a 20% off sale, which makes this around $25 instead! Not too shabby.
SPLURGE- $75 Max and Me Circle of Protection Body Oil- It’s a body oil, but it’s hard to even call it “just” a body oil. It really is something so much more. The ingredients include some of the best organic oils. From argan, rosehip, marula and magnolia, just to name a few. The oil is thicker in consistency but not greasy feeling at all. It goes on smooth and doesn’t leave a weird residue. Your skin feels perfectly hydrated and not wet feeling. I have to tell you about the smell-so wonderful! With notes of jasmine, geranium, and rose that literally awaken your senses and uplift you. This would be an amazing gift for someone too!
SAVE- $13.97 Rosehip Seed Oil by Leven Rose– This is actually one of the very first organic oils I ever bought when transitioning to green beauty. It isn’t expensive yet it does the job and does it well. My skin feels hydrated and not greasy. Jojoba oil is such a great oil to use on the skin too, as it’s the closest oil to what your skin naturally produces. What makes this jojoba oil great too is it’s cold pressed, so they’re not using heat to extract it, so the oil is left intact. Better yet you can get it from Amazon!
SPLURGE- $85 Maya Chia The Super Couple Serum- Love this oil. The smell is so good, nothing over powering, just an amazing mixture of essential oils. It just feels so luxe the moment you apply. It’s not super heavy, but a nice medium rich feel. It literally absorbs so well into the skin leaving behind a pinkish hue that gives your skin a glow. My skin drinks up every drop of this oil. It helped to lighten my hyper pigmentation and even my skin tone. It also brightened my under eye mom circles- seriously. I started using this when I had a 4 month old and lets just say I needed all the help I could get. This oil is a game changer.
SAVE- $42 Live Botanical Clary Sage Calming Serum- Yes, another Live Botanical product- that’s so good! This serum is also an oil. It really is filled with so many therapeutic oils that help promote cell turnover and calm the skin. Great for those who have acne or have sensitive skin that wants to flare up. I love the smell of this oil! I get hints of rose and chamomile, but it’s not overwhelming. It’s not a super heavy feeling oil but a good medium texture. I noticed improved skin clearness, the redness was minimized- especially around my t-zone. I also noticed my skin felt so hydrated and smooth in the morning. Like it had a big gulp of water. Plus, with my 20% off coupon code you’ll save $8.40- so the serum/oil ends up being $33.60! Use Coupon Code: GURLGONEGREEN. Amazing deal!
SPLURGE- $18 for 9.5 oz. PLANT Apothecary- I have to say after trying them all, my favorite scent is the Wake Up with Rosemary and lemon and the Get Happy, which is a geranium and peppermint scent. I’m a sucker for anything mint as you guys know, and the Wake Up body wash with the Rosemary and Lemon is so refreshing. They also have three other scents, so if the above doesn’t appeal to you, you might find something else that suits your fancy. Now to the formula. It’s foams up and leaves my skin feeling hydrated and not dry at all. I’m seriously addicted guys! It’s like any body wash you would find at Bath and Body works but it’s not filled with crazy ingredients!
SAVE- $9.99 for 32 oz. Alaffia Everyday Shea Body Wash- This stuff comes in a large pump bottle and is perfect for getting everyone in your house clean! It comes in different scents too. I’m partial to vanilla mint, because duh mint and of course I can’t turn down vanilla either. The shea in it leaves my skin moisturized without feeling dried out. Plus, at Pharmaca online you can usually get this for 20% off! Pharmaca is always having a 20% off sale, which makes this around $7.99 instead! I mean, I’m no mathematician but that’s a steal!
SPLURGE- $34 True Botanical’s Nourishing Shampoo and Conditioner- This stuff is just the best! If you’ve thought that no natural shampoo and conditioner will work for your hair, think again. The shampoo suds up like a mainstream shampoo, but without the harsh chemicals. The conditioner doesn’t leave that greasy oil residue…you know that feeling I’m talking about! Need, I say more? Not really, but I will because I just can’t help myself! It smells insanely good, fresh like everything they make does. They also come in recyclable metal bottle pumps, that literally look so luxe in the shower. I promise you won’t be disappointed, this stuff is amazing and worth every penny, and that says a lot coming from a stylist.
SAVE- $17 100% Pure Kelp and Mint Shampoo and Conditioner- This shampoo works so well at cleaning my hair and really getting rid of the excess oil. It has a good suds to it and it smells minty fresh! The conditioner also moisturizes but without the heavy weight. I was so excited when I discovered this shampoo! Plus, another find at Pharmaca! You can save 20% again usually so this ends up being $13.60 a bottle- so good!
SPLURGE- $56 Kjaer Weis Cream Blush- If you’ve followed me for a hot minute you know I’m obsessed with these blushes! The pigment is so good, the colors so vivid and it instantly makes you look awake. They also come in the chicest silver carrying cases. I love the colors Blossoming and Happy. Initially they’re $56 but once you have a silver compact, the next time you run out all you have to buy is the insert- making it only $32.
SAVE- $25 Juice Beauty Cream Blush- I’ve been loving Juice Beauty’s Cream blushes lately! They’re so easy to apply and instantly add some serious glow and color to my skin. I have the colors Seashell and Flush and love them both. Also, another Pharmaca purchase. You can save 20% again usually so this ends up being $20 a blush- not bad!
SPLURGE- $45 Suntegrity 5-in-1 Natural Moisturizing Face Sunscreen- This BB cream is so good! It definitely hits all the marks for a great tinted sunscreen. From superb coverage, hydration and good tint. Plus, it offers a broad spectrum spf of 30. It’s made with non-nano zinc oxide. It also comes in four colors which makes it easy to find one that matches your skin tone. It feels heavier than a traditional tinted moisturizer. Trust me, you’ll love it!
SAVE- $28.99 Juice Beauty Organic BB Cream- This offers a little less coverage than the Suntegrity above but some people prefer that. I like how this one still polishes my look and if I want more coverage in an area I can add some concealer wherever I want it. My mom absolutely loves this tinted moisturizer! She likes it because she says it doesn’t show her fine lines as much. A lot of foundations she always complains the product settles in her fine lines. This gives you some sun protection too with an SPF of 30. It comes in 4 different shades. I chose the Sand. It feels really good on the skin- definitely hydrating. A great option for spring and summer days but also for days when you’re not going anywhere and you just want some light coverage, plus sun protection. Also, another Pharmaca purchase. You can save 20% again usually so this ends up being $23.20- not bad!
SPLURGE- $47.00 Osmia Organics Body Mousse- This body mousse is straight up decadence! Trust me, you’ll try it and never want to stop using it. It feels like a whipped frosting going on your body. So light and fluffy. It melts into your skin the second it touches it and you’re left with the softest baby skin ever. I’m warning you now though- you will be hooked! Love their Rosemary and Sandalwood scent.
SAVE- $11.99 ALL Good Body Lotion- I’ve fallen hard for ALL GOOD products! They are affordable, have great ingredients and perform. Their body lotion is no different. Love that it comes in a tube that’s easy to use. It feels rich in texture and keeps my skin soft and smooth. Love their coconut scent! A great buy for the whole family!
See any products you love or need to try?
I’ve got my Top 3 Reasons I Shop at Pharmaca on the blog today! It’s no secret I’m pretty obsessed with Pharmaca– I mean you will be too by the time you’re done reading this post!
So why does this retailer take the cake- well keep reading to find out!
*This post does contain affiliate links. If you do purchase something from one of them I will receive a small commission.
1st- Pharmaca carries QUALITY products.
Yes, you read that right. It’s not some retailer selling random things. They carry all the big name green beauty brands, natural living brands and supplement brands. Plus, their selection is amazing!
2nd- It’s all in ONE place.
No more going back and forth between five websites trying to get green beauty brands in one place and supplements in another. Now, you can just do it all at once and save yourself some precious time.
3rd- Shopping at Pharmaca SAVES you money.
Yes, you heard me right! They are always having a great sale or gift with purchase. Plus, you get free shipping after $35- hello. Most retailers are $50 and higher.
I can’t tell you how many times I’ve gone to their website to purchase something and was amazed to find they also carried another one of my products too. Pharmaca has made my life more streamlined and easier as a mom and fellow natural living enthusiast.
Here are some products you can find at Pharmaca:
Some green beauty brands I love that they carry are:
Every month I’m working with Pharmaca to show you what you can get for $100(it’s pretty incredible). Here is this month’s order:
*These products were sent to me by Pharmaca, however thoughts and opinions are my own.
- 100% Pure Caffeine Eye Cream This eye cream wakes up my tired mama eyes and helps minimize the puffiness. I’m so impressed with the price and the quality of the product! I even put mine in the fridge to help de-puff even more.
- 100% Pure Shampoo This shampoo works so well at cleaning my hair and really getting rid of the excess oil. It has a good suds to it and it smells minty fresh!
- 100% Pure Conditioner Love this conditioner paired with the shampoo. It works so well at getting my hair smooth but not oily or greasy. Great for the fine/thin haired gals!
- Radius Floss This floss is always the best deal on Pharmaca. I love knowing that it’s free from teflon and other chemicals they put on conventional floss.
- Himalaya Toothpaste I was excited to try this toothpaste for the first time. I had read rave reviews about it. I really like the formula. It isn’t overly foaming and my teeth feel clean and polished after using. I’ll have to wait and see how much it whitens but so far I’m impressed!
- Dr. Bronner’s Soaps Love these soaps in general, but love this convenient travel size for all my trips! You can use it to wash your hands, your body, even get a stain out of a shirt. I love the hemp scented one.
- Pharmaca Fill and Fly Soap Containers These are clutch when I need to pour some shampoo or conditioner into smaller containers for travel. I hate traveling with big toiletry items- these make traveling so much easier!
- U Konserve Stainless Steel Divided To Go Container U Konserve products make the best reusable plastic free products. I love this stainless steel divided container for snacks on the go with kiddos. Sometimes I don’t want snacks to touch or get squished by something else- this is perfect.
What do you buy at Pharmaca? Also, be sure to hit up their recent sale they’re having right now for 20% off!
So excited to share the July Beauty Heroes, Josh Rosebrook with you! The Beauty Heroes box just gets better and better! However, this one is extra special in my opinion. Josh Rosebrook isn’t new to the green beauty scene. In fact, if you’ve been it for a hot minute you’ve heard of his products and for good reason. They perform! This isn’t the first time Josh Rosebrook has been in Beauty Heroes either. I’ve personally met Josh and I can say he’s knowledgeable about ingredients, funny and sweet. Some of my favorite products of his are the Active Enzyme Exfoliator, Cacao Antioxidant Mask, Hair Spray, and Lift Spray just to name a few. I could go on and on, but I’ll leave that for the review. In case you haven’t heard about Beauty Heroes or are knew to the experience, allow me to introduce you to the “IT” green beauty box.
Beauty Heroes was founded by Jeannie Jarnot. A longtime spa director herself and healthy beauty expert. I had the pleasure of meeting Jeannie at IBE, and she is truly one of the sweetest people. Beauty Heroes is a monthly beauty service that selects only the best clean beauty brands. Each month you can find one to two full size truly heroic products in each box. The products typically range from skincare to haircare products. However, every 3 months Beauty Heroes offers a makeup box as well that’s optional for members or non-members. I absolutely love their “Use Less, Love More” philosophy. By only getting one or two products, you allow yourself to truly experience them. Of course you can trust their picks, as they are strict on their integrity standards. What’s not to love about this whole concept? As a Beauty Heroes Ambassador, and I couldn’t be more thrilled to be part of such a movement.
Ok, time to divulge all the details about this month’s stellar discovery!
Before I dive into the discovery I want to give a little background on Josh and his products. He truly believes in every ingredient that he uses and creates so much more than a mere beauty product. I love his whole philosophy on just giving the body the necessary tools to heal itself. Our bodies were created to do just that and by providing it with the right nutrients, it’s able to carry out the process. Since our body is natural, he believes we need to give it natural elements to facilitate the regeneration process with things like, plants, seeds, stems, leaves and flowers. I’m all about that! Not only are you giving your body the absolute best but you are creating it to rely on nature-the way it was intended to do. His skincare regimen is all about cleansing the skin, exfoliating, hydrating, moisturizing and protecting it.
So if you haven’t tried any of Josh Rosebrook’s products I highly recommend you start by purchasing this box-because it’s so good!
This is actually a newish product for me from Josh’s line. I did sample a small amount before but it was hardly enough to really get a feel for the product. I was so excited to see it as this month’s hero product! Perfect timing for the summer months. First can we talk about the packaging?! So luxe. This is the new packaging that the line will be transitioning over to. It’s in a white glass that looks so chic. Plus, I’m a fan of anything in glass and in a pump form-such easy application. This
The cream literally glides onto your skin leaving behind hydrated and plump skin. The perfect base before makeup application. It offers some great sun protection with the mineral zinc oxide. No white cast hue here-you can’t even see it once rubbed into the skin. The ingredients are just so amazing. Aloe is the first one and then there’s a combo of hydrating oils, butters and soothing properties like calendula and chamomile. A true skincare treat. When you pump the product out it feels like a lotion, not a cream. I tend to have dry skin and my skin loves it. It doesn’t feel overly hydrating, where you might end up with a greasy face. Instead, my skin feels moisturized from within. I’m sold! It’s also made with organic, non-gmo and wild crafted ingredients. This is the perfect facial sunscreen for daily wear or if you’re heading on vacation-either way you’re set! Check out more about the Nutrient Day Cream here!
The Vital Balm Cream is hands down one of my favorite moisturizers. It feels creamy to the touch-not greasy and when I apply it my skin’s dryness dissipates and I’m left with plump hydrated skin. Ok, the smell…well it’s amazing! One of the best smelling products I’ve ever used. It has a fresh, light smell with vanilla enveloping all of it and blue tansy and ylang ylang notes throughout-I’m obsessed with the smell. I apply this before my foundation and it works great and at night too it’s the perfect finishing touch. It has the properties of a balm but feels like a cream-I mean it’s kind a dream cream! Can we talk about the color too?! The baby mint/blue hue just looks cool. It also comes in a sleek glass jar. The ingredient I was excited to learn about in the product is Indian Senna Seed. It really performs just like it supposed to in this cream. It’s been called the botanical hyaluronic acid, it gives skin the ability to retain moisture on it’s own. So your skin feels hydrated well after application. It’s also made with organic, non-gmo and wild crafted ingredients. If you’ve been searching for a good all around moisturizer this is it!! Check out more about the Vital Balm Cream here!
That sums up my review of this month’s Beauty Hero Box. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again if you haven’t signed up for Beauty Heroes you need too! This box alone was a value at $115! You’re only paying $38.33 a month-crazy I know. I would get on this box right away-word is it will go fast! Sign up for Beauty Heroes here!
Also, be sure to check out the Beauty Heroes Beauty Store. Full of past heroic products and a ton of other green beauty must have items. Every month Beauty Heroes offers a Love More Promotion. This offer is for non-members and members. July’s Love More is a 1 oz. Cleopatra Milk and Honey Beauty Mask from LILFOX when you spend $125+ in the Beauty Store. ($26 value)